Person has to maintain and increase sales of the company product. One should identifying sales opportunities through extensive market research. Achieving sales targets through acquisition of new clients and growing business from existing clients. Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service. Build productive trust relationships with customers.
- Direct Marketing,
- B2C Sales
- Customer Relationship Management
- Client Interaction
- Corporate Sales & Business development in B2c
- Direct Selling.
Graphic designers typically do the following:
Graphic designers work with both text and images. They often select the type, font, size, color, and line length of headlines, headings, and text. Graphic designers also decide how images and text will go together on a print or webpage, including how much space each will have. When using text in layouts, graphic designers collaborate closely with writers, who choose the words and decide whether the words will be put into paragraphs, lists, or tables. Through the use of images, text, and color, graphic designers can transform statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams, which can make complex ideas more accessible.
Duties of Graphic Designers
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations that help deliver a desired message
- Design layouts and select colors, images, and typefaces to use
- Present design concepts to clients or art directors
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients or art directors into final designs
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them